Within SNCF Geodis division, Fret SNCF made-to-mesure solutions of freight carrier for his customers in many sectors of activity in France and through Captrain network in Europe.
Becoming a European carrier with a worldwide scope
The creation of SNCF Geodis division, demonstrates SNCF's strong strategic commitment to become a European carrier with a worldwide scope in merchandise transport and logistics.
The end result is our affirmation of what we do: joining Transport and logistics to achieve a broadened, multimodal service, in Europe and around the world.
Global, "eco-responsible" solutions
SNCF Geodis division helps you find the global "eco-responsible" solutions you need on a daily basis:
- Paying more and more attention to sustainable development, to foster the development of solutions, including rail transport.
- Seeking total service providers to handle the information chain, storage and management of stocks, combining transport solutions at the European and global levels.
- Locating partners capable of handling end-to-end European railway movement.
SNCF Geodis, a global multimodal operator :
SNCF Geodis is ...
- Annual sales around 9,5 billion euro in 2012
- A 47,600 person workforce
- SNCF's primary activity
- Maritime and air transport commission
- Messenger service
- Contract logistics
- Railway companies and intermodal operators
- Transport commission
- Asset management
Operating through a network covering 66 countries, the 47,600 employees of SNCF Geodis deliver highly flexible, local services, with all the benefits of a multicutural workforce.
Strong leadership ready to serve you by :
- Providing services with high added value
- Accelerating our presence in the worldwide transport flow of rapid growth merchandise
- Simplifying access to all logistics and transport services.